CHAPTER 3 RE-TEST WILL BE ON MONDAY DECEMBER 19th!!
The test will consist of 25 multiple choice and 6 long answer questions. The terms will be the same from the review sheet however the questions will be different!
*Make sure you know how to calculate population density! You will be permitted to use a calculator.*
Chapter 3 chapter-3
Review Sheet Terms chapter3reviewsheetanswers
Your family must move to another province or country. Do some research to determine the following:
- Where will you migrate?
- What are the pull factors of the new location? Give at least 5 examples.
- What are the push factors that caused you to leave NL? Give at least 5 examples.
- Give a brief history of the province or country you are moving to. Please write this in your own words. Do not copy and paste!
- What things will you miss most about NL? Explain.
- What do you think will be the main difficulties in adjusting to your new location? Explain.
Present your findings in a well written word document or in a PowerPoint presentation.
Make sure your work is neat, easy to read, free of any spelling or grammatical errors and contains visuals!
CHAPTER 4 TEST IS SCHEDULED FOR
FEB. 7th, 2017!
Note: Questions are to be completed and passed in for grading.
Pg. 82 #s 1 &2 (Feb. 8th)
Pg. 86 # 2 (Feb. 15th)
Pg. 89 # 1 & 2 (Review and Reflect) # 2 (Apply and Extend) (Feb. 27th)
Pg. 93 #1 & 3 (Feb. 28th)
Pg. 94 # 3 (Feb. 28th)
Chapter 5 Worksheet – Students should have sheet completed by March 17th.
Worksheets will be collected in at the end of the chapter for grading.
CH. 5 IN CLASS ASSIGNMENT ON
FRIDAY MARCH 17th – DAY 2
TEST – FRIDAY APRIL 28th
CHAPTER 8 & 9 TEST JUNE 2ND (DAY 8)